Purpose: To help you Open and Heal Your Heart.
Mission: To support you to “Be Intentional so you can Live
The EX-FACTOR Philosophy provides an insightful step-by-step approach for your health, relationships, career, and business.
Create a shift in your mindset, your way of thinking, and subsequently in your life. The EX-FACTOR guides you to gain Clarity for what you really want so you can shift your focus from being on the past and the things holding you back, so you feel inspired to step into your true potential.
What is it that’s been getting in the way of your being able to Open and Heal Your Heart?
What’s been keeping you from realizing your incredible potential, from having the COURAGE to Be Intentional so you can Live EXtraordinary?
Most people know what they do NOT want and without realizing it, this is what they focus on. The tragic irony of this is that they end up getting more of what they do NOT want and are not feeling inspired about what they are doing much less Being their Best.
88% of the workforce in the U.S. go home at the end of the workday feeling frustrated, drained, unhappy, stuck, and simply put, miserable and unfulfilled. Then they unknowingly go home and take out their misery on the very people they love.
The EX-FACTOR brand and philosophy focuses on developing & nurturing the mindset & ways of thinking you need to take your life, relationship, career, & business, to the next level.
1. EX-onerate – Forgiveness forms the foundation on which to move forward.
2. EX-amine – Where are you in life, and why? What do you really want, and why aren’t things more the way you really want?
3. EX-cavate – Reflect on the obstacles holding you back. Uncover and expose them so you can leave them behind.
4. EX-plore – Possibilities; perspectives; mindset & new ways of thinking; the law of attraction; options.
5. EX-change – The old attitude/mindset/version of you so you can “Be Intentional and Live With EX-cellence” to create a shift in your life.
6. EX-ecute – Take focused, consistent, courageous action to create inertia and momentum leading to change, results, and success.
7. EX-traordinary – Be extraordinary every day to create the health, life, relationships, career, and business you really want.
The Ex-Factor is very relevant in the realm of divorce. For the sake of your kids…
° Learn how to deal with the emotional pain of divorce
° Learn to create a harmonious split environment
° Learn how to let go of the angst and anger
° And more…
Living with COURAGE to Intentionally Be the person you were truly born to beis essential to success in any realm of life
The 7 Principles of COURAGE
Clarity of Destination
Origin of Inspiration
“Be Intentional. Live With EX-cellence.“
Discover it… Be it… Live it!
During the duress of divorce, parents’ heated, reactive, accusatory, and threatening words and behavior can lead to lifelong psychological trauma for children. As a parent, your words, choices, behavior, and the consequences of each, impact, affect, and teach your children by example.
Split Harmony shares The Ex-Factor’s insights and guidance based on Forgiveness, Clarity, Awareness, and Responsibility to transform the divorce environment from chaos to compassion so you can create and nurture Split Harmony for the sake of your kids.
Peter Hobler, MBA, is the driving force behind “The Ex-Factor” brand, developer of The 7 Principles of COURAGE, architect of The Vicious Cycle of Subconscious Fear, author of COURAGE To Find The FIRE Within: Invest In Yourself To Discover Your Passion and Split Harmony: Turn The “Ex-Factor” from Chaos to Compassion, keynote speaker, and Personal Development Coach.